- 12 Feb – Governors Meeting – 8pm CST at Castle Blackthorn
- 15 Feb – Royal Guard Inspection & Joust. Bring your own horse. Only horses will be accepted as mounts. Armor and a lance will be provided [You must use the armor and lance provided]. Three passes and the one with the most dismounts advances. In the event of a tie sudden death – first dismount advances. Meet at the Castle Blackthorn Courtyard @ 8pm CST
- 20 Feb – Defense of Trinsic – Something evil grows in the swamps of Trinsic…. what could be the cause of it all? We must defend Trinsic at all costs!! To Arms!! Meet EM Falcon at the EM Hall in Britian @ 8pm CST
- 22 Feb – Darts & Archery – Anything goes this round!! Let’s see who can break the high score!! –Meet by the arena by the reward hall in Malas – 8pm CST . This tourney will be held on the LAST SUNDAY of the month for 10 months to get points. Points follow the same rules as last season.
- 27 Feb – Chicken Fight Night 2 – Meet at the EM in Brit @8pm CST for a ride there. This will follow the following format this month: double elimination for the fight. You can enter as many as 5 chickens per player and only battle chicken lizards are allowed. There will be a hitching post provided to get your pets at the arena so do not worry about that. There will be some really neat prizes for the winners of the series. These fights will be held on the LAST FRIDAY of the month for 10 months.
For the month of February we will hold a fishing contest for the Red Herring. Fish MUST BE caught in the designated month, display the owners name and weight, caught on Lake Superior, and be able to be mounted. The winners fish will grace the reward hall. The goal is to display one of each of the shards top catches. Please submit entries at the mailbox just to the west of the EM Hall in Britian.