Here are the rules for the first race:
Mounted on a horse (a horse is a horse creature, fire steed, nightmare, dread, or regular horse not an etheral mount) and take 3 laps of the course. First one to finish the heat advances. 5 inside the track at a time. You must stay mounted the entire time to get credit for the lap. Winners (1st, 2nd, 3d) will get a trophy in the reward hall.
You will run this one unmounted. It will be a free for all race through the race track of the same 3 laps. You will lead your horse not ride it. If you mount it at any time you will not receive credit for that lap. First second and third place awarded.
As always Falcon will have a spin on these rules so be ready!
- 05 Sept – Royal guard crafter meeting @7:30pm CDT at the guardhouse.
- 06 Sept – Archery Contest. Meet at the reward hall archery/dart arena @7:30pm CDT.
- 11 Sept – Governors Meeting. 8:00pm CDT @the council chambers in Castle Blackthorn.
- 14 Sept – Horse race. Yew Racetrack @7:30pm CDT. look for more details about the rules on this one!!
- 19 Sept – Chicken Fight Night 2. Meet up at the EM Hall in Britian for a gate to the Felucca Arena @7:30pm CDT.
- 21 Sept – Guard Meeting/promotions @7:30pm CDT @Castle Blackthorn Courtyard w/ Void Pool Training afterward. We will record this one with a plaque so make sure the guard is sharp tonight!!
- 26 Sept – The Assault on Vaeg. 7:30pm CDT *more information about this event to follow and time subject to change. watch for announcements*
- 30 Sept – Meet and Greet @7:30pm CDT at the EM Hall in Brit. Winner Fisherman for the month will be announced then and next fish voted on.
For the month of September we will hold a fishing contest for the Reaper Fish. Fish MUST BE caught in September, display the owners name and weight, caught on Lake Superior, and be able to be mounted. The winners fish will grace the reward hall. The goal is to display one of each of the shards top catches. Please submit entries at the mailbox just to the west of the EM Hall in Britian.
We are also in need of Battle Chicken Lizard Eggs and if anyone has any for donation please also drop those into the mailbox just to the west of the EM Hall in Britian.
*Please watch for announcements/changes in Vaegs Minions as to clues about the event this month*
There will be a meeting for all royal guard crafters on Friday Sept 5 @7:30pm CDT at the Royal Guard House. You can get to it by double clicking the statue just as you enter Castle British by the Royal Guard Recruiter.
There are some things the Sgt Maj would like to go over with you.
Are your battle chicken lizards ready? The new arena is. Meet up at the EM hall in Britian @7:30pm CST. This is a Felucca event. Don’t bring anything you can’t live without. I have a hitching post there so feel free to put your chickens in the stables and get them there or bring them with you. I will be gating us to a closed location.
Fights will be paired up and we will also do a survival/betting round.
Come and join us!!
Darts at the reward hall darts/archery arena. 7:30pm CST
To help equip our Royal Guard to combat the sorcerer Vaeg, the Guard is asking for donations of gold ingots to help outfit them. Any member of the guard who donates will receive points toward advancement. You can make donations either at EM Falcon’s office in Britian next to the EM Hall or at the guardhouse which can be accessed through the statue found just outside Castle British. Please leave donations in a bag with a book with your name in it if you would like points. We thank everyone for your assistance!!
Calling all blacksmiths, tailors, and other crafters. The Royal Guard needs you for uniform and weapon construction of all types. If you are interested in helping with this please meet with the Sergeant Major at the new guardhouse Sunday August 10th @ 7:30pm CST. You can get to the new guardhouse by double clicking the statue just as you enter Castle Britian. Look for the Royal Guard Recruiter standing next to it.
- 03 August – Informal guard meeting at the new guard house for guard decoration @7:30pm CST
- 10 August – Guard Meeting for all crafters who want to join the royal guard. New guardhouse 7:30pm CST
- 14 August – Kings Meeting. Governors meeting with King Blackthorn to discuss issues plaguing the realm. 8:00pm CST council chambers in Castle Blackthorn.
- 19 August – guard promotions/inspections followed by training at the void pool. @8:00pm CST Castle Blackthorn courtyard
- 22 August – Vaeg Attacks – more to follow
- 24 August – Darts at the reward hall darts/archery arena. 7:30pm CST
- 29 August – Chicken Fight Night. Battle chicken lizard fighting at the new arena. This is a felucca event. 7:30pm CST
- 31 August – Meet @ Greet @7:30pm CST Em Hall Brit
*This schedule may change slightly with the Vaeg event and one more may or may not be added*
For the month of August we will hold a fishing contest for the Black Marlin. Fish MUST BE caught in August, display the owners name and weight, caught on Lake Superior, and be able to be mounted. The winners fish will grace the reward hall. The goal is to display one of each of the shards top catches. Please submit entries at the mailbox just to the west of the EM Hall in Britian.
Please join us Sunday August 3d at 7:30pm CST for an informal meeting to collect the decorations needed for the guard house. If you can’t make it you can make donations in the guard house mailbox in a box with your name on it or a book inside with your name on it. If you provide a rune to a mailbox I can return what isn’t used.
Thanks for all your help!!
At the EM hall in Britian at 7pm CST
We will also announce the fishing contest winner for the month and vote on the next fish for August.